Emotionally Connected Couples provides instruction and interactive exercises for you and your spouse to help improve communication, repair past injuries, recognize the real reasons for conflicts, better understand each other’s emotions, and improve emotional and physical closeness. Practice conversations privately with your partner and as a group using guidance provided by therapist.
- Meets weekly on Wednesdays from 4:00 – 5:30 PM at Family Strategies.
- Class size limited to eight couples at a time.
- A minimum commitment of four to six months is expected.
- Self-pay rate of $300 per couple per month.*
- For more information, fill out the Interest Form below.
Contact group facilitator Matt Wheeler, LPC, CSAT at (480) 668-8301 ext. 1008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We accept BCBS insurance. Deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurances may apply.