Begins Thursday, January 12, 2023!
Does it seem like your teenage daughter is facing so much more than you had to?
Are you struggling with how to help her through the minefield of adolescent life?
Girls Life supports high school-aged girls by building emotional and social connections with other teen girls facing similar challenges and stressors.
Emotional and Community Support for High School-aged Girls
High school girls need a community of emotional support and encouragement, but that can feel hard to come by. The teenage years can be challenging and overwhelming. Does your daughter:
- Compare herself to others or talk negatively about herself?
- Become overwhelmed with emotions or experience anxiety and/or depression?
- Worry about body image or have low self-esteem?
- Have experience with self-harm?
- Struggle with social media, friendships, and/or school drama?
We can help!
In Girls Life your daughter will explore feelings about current life stressors and develop methods for coping with them. We’ll discuss strategies to increase self-acceptance, cope with dysregulation, learn grounding tools, learn how to communicate more effectively, recognize unhelpful or negative self-talk and challenging thoughts, and much, much more.
Group facilitator, Steph Twitchell, brings four years of group experience with adolescent girls to help your teen through this tricky time. Girls Life will help your daughter create connections with other high school-aged girls traveling through many of the same issues. As Helen Keller once said, “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”
- Contact Steph for more information about this group.
- Meets Thursdays from 4:00 – 5:30 PM at Family Strategies (four weeks each month).
- Cost of the program is $260 per month* with a one-time registration fee of $100. Additional materials fees may apply.
For more information, contact group facilitator, Steph Twitchell:
- (480) 668-8301 ext. 1038
*We accept BCBS insurance. Deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurances may apply.