Are you ready to take your relationship to the next level?
The Hold Me Tight relationship enhancement workshop teaches couples how to improve relationship satisfaction and foster a more secure bond. Through practical instruction and interactive exercises, the Hold Me Tight workshop can help you and your partner:
- improve communication,
- repair injuries from the past,
- recognize the real reasons for conflict,
- understand each other’s emotions, and
- improve emotional and physical closeness.
A responsive, caring bond with your partner provides the emotional balance needed to deal with life’s challenges. Take advantage of this highly regarded relationship intensive by registering today.
The Hold Me Tight workshop is held in four 4-hour sessions to help couples really dive into learning about one another and how to improve their relationship. Over the course of four class sessions, you and your partner will practice what you learn with guidance from noted Hold Me Tight facilitator, Matt Wheeler. Each class participant will also receive a binder packed with handouts and notes to help you on your journey to a healthier relationship.
- THIS SESSION OF HOLD ME TIGHT IS NOW FULL. The next session will be announced soon!
- Cost of the workshop is $704 per couple, which includes a $4 materials fee. A $100 deposit is required at the time of registration and will be applied to the total fee*.
- Attendance is limited to ten couples only, so register today!
- Because attendance is limited, couples must be committed to attending each of the four classes together.
If you have questions or need more information, contact workshop facilitator, Matt Wheeler, LPC, CSAT at (480) 668-8301 ext. 1008 or email email@example.com.
*We accept BCBS insurance. Deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurances may apply.