Ready to take your marriage to the next level?
The Hold Me Tight relationship enhancement workshop will help you and your partner improve communication, repair injuries from the past, recognize the real reasons for conflict, understand each other’s emotions, and improve emotional and physical closeness. During four weeks of classes, you will receive instruction and practice interactive exercises with your partner. You will also be provided with a binder packed with handouts and notes to help you on your journey to a healthier relationship.
- Next group start date is Thursday, March 5, 2020.
- Meets every other Thursday over an 8-week period (March 5, 19, & April 2, 9), from 5:00 – 9:00 PM.
- Cost of the workshop is $620 per couple; $50 deposit required at time of registration will be applied to the total fee*.
- Groups limited to ten couples. Register now to reserve your space!
For more information, contact group facilitators:
- Matt Wheeler, LPC, CSAT: (480) 668-8301 ext. 1008 or email@example.com
- Brittany Johnson, LAC, CSAT-C: (480) 668-8301 ext. 1020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*We accept BCBS insurance. Deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurances may apply.