Are you ready to take your relationship to the next level?
The Hold Me Tight relationship enhancement workshop teaches couples how to improve relationship satisfaction and foster a more secure bond. Through practical instruction and interactive exercises, the Hold Me Tight workshop can help you and your partner:
- improve communication,
- repair injuries from the past,
- recognize the real reasons for conflict,
- understand each other’s emotions, and
- improve emotional and physical closeness.
A responsive, caring bond with your partner provides the emotional balance needed to deal with life’s challenges. Take advantage of this highly regarded relationship intensive by registering today.
The Hold Me Tight workshop is held in four 4-hour sessions to help couples really dive into learning about one another and how to improve their relationship. Over the course of four class sessions, you and your partner will practice what you learn with guidance from noted Hold Me Tight facilitator, Matt Wheeler. Each class participant will also receive a binder packed with handouts and notes to help you on your journey to a healthier relationship.
- The next 4-week session of Hold Me Tight will be held on Monday evenings, January 23, 30, and February 6, 13, from 5:00 – 9:00 PM. Registration closes on January 16. Register today to hold your spot!
- The cost of the workshop is $768 per couple, which includes an $8 materials fee. A $100 deposit is required at the time of registration and will be applied to the total fee*.
- Attendance is limited to ten couples only, so register today!
- Because attendance is limited, couples must commit to attending each of the four classes together.
Questions? Contact workshop facilitator, Matt Wheeler, LPC, CSAT:
- (480) 668-8301 ext. 1008
*We accept BCBS insurance. Deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurances may apply.