Are you a single adult man struggling with
compulsive sexual behavior and pornography?
Join The Tribe!
Tribe teaches concepts of addiction development and tools for sobriety.
Develop a connection with other young adult men ages 18 – 23.
TRIBE GROUP THERAPY
- The Tribe therapeutic group is held onsite at Family Strategies.
- Meets the first four Mondays of every month from 4:00-5:30 PM.
- A counseling assessment is required before joining the Tribe therapy group. Call the office at (480) 668-8302 to schedule.
- Group fee of $260 is due monthly with a one-time non-refundable $100 registration fee.
- Some materials fees may apply.
- Click the button below to register today!
TRIBE CLASS (ONLINE)
- Classes are offered via Zoom and are educational in format. These classes are not considered psychotherapy.
- Tribe Class (Online) meets the first four Wednesdays of every month from 3:30-4:30 PM.
- Class fee is $80 per month. Classes are not covered by insurance.
- Class participants will need to purchase two workbooks. A link to buy will be provided with your paid registration.
- Click below to enroll in the online class today!
WHAT IS TRIBE AND HOW CAN IT HELP ME?
Pornography and Sexual Addiction Program for Young Single Adult Men ages 18 – 23.
Family Strategies’ Tribe group teaches concepts of addiction development and tools for sobriety so you have the tools to fight sexual compulsions. Developing a connection with other young adult men who are struggling and seeking strength helps create a community of support.
An intake appointment with a Family Strategies SABR therapist is required and will provide the assessment SAST score needed prior to enrolling in the Tribe group.
For more information and to schedule an assessment, call the Family Strategies office at (480) 668-8301.
FS Recovery App
by Breakaway Technology
Scan or tap to install
This simple recovery app is intended to assist those who are in recovery from sexual compulsions, or for those in a relationship with someone who is. It is not intended to be therapeutic, but rather a companion to your clinical work. Please seek professional help when needed.
*We accept BCBS insurance. Deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurances may apply.
**Contact our office for more information on sponsorships.